SCCHK’s Mission are
- to see that athletes in all sports have access to, when needed, the
specialized skills of chiropractors, as part of the sports health care
- to promote sport injury prevention and physical fitness to the public.
- to represent the chiropractic profession in sports.
- to work closely with athletic organizations, as well as allied health
professionals, to promote better understanding of the value of
chiropractic care in athletic training and treatment.
- to ensure that the highest levels of professionalism are displayed by
our members, who desire to become more directly involved with
developing and promoting the treatment of athlete.