The Chiropractic Doctors’ Association of Hong Kong (CDAHK) was found in January 2000 to actively promote Chiropractic in Hong Kong SAR. CDAHK is now the largest Chiropractic Professional body in Hong Kong. Most of the members are full-time practicing chiropractic doctors and all are serving the public professionally. CDAHK has actively involved in all kinds of chiropractic activities and public health care events since its establishment. With the supports from local chiropractors, until now, CDAHK is the fastest growing chiropractic association ever in Hong Kong.
The Chiropractic Philosophy
Your chiropractor uses highly specialized hands-on healing techniques which assist your spine, central nervous system, and body to heal themselves naturally. Chiropractic care helps you return to optimum health by restoring and maintaining nerve and joint function. The end result? You are healthier and pain free, allowing you to live life to the fullest once again.
Benefits of Becoming a Member of The C.D.A.H.K.
- You can be part of the largest Chiropractic association in Hong Kong.
- Your membership is inclusive of professional indemnity insurance to keep your practice protected.CDAHK’s professional indemnity insurance has the largest aggregate amount of all Chiropractic associations in Hong Kong.
- CDAHK is an Accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provider of the Chiropractors Council of Hong Kong, and the Association subsidizes the CPD courses hosted by CDAHK for its members.
- The Association is committed to advance Chiropractic health care by raising awareness through public education. We organize volunteer activities such as health groups and public speaking to increase the public’s awareness of chiropractic health care. Members are welcome to participate at all CDAHK events to help promote a healthy chiropractic lifestyle.
- CDAHK members enjoy the privilege of being listed in the directory on the official CDAHK website.
- As a major body representing chiropractors in Hong Kong, CDAHK promotes the highest standards of patient care and is guided by a strict code of ethics – ensuring the public can have confidence in a CDAHK chiropractor.
- You can stay informed, search or post an ad in the classifieds in our members-only forum on the CDAHK website.
The Association is committed to providing opportunities of social gathering and networking for its members and their families by organizing fellowship events on a regular basis.
- CDAHK maintains strong endorsement relationships with top brands in the market segment.
- CDAHK is committed to the future of Chiropractic in Hong Kong, and is privileged to be awarded a partnership with Life University, providing scholarship opportunities for suitable candidates. CDAHK members are welcome to nominate a candidate for a scholarship.